Design and execute repair station processes, and maintain staff competency
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Engage with repair personnel, including training, qualification to repair processes
- Serve as the primary contact between the Repair Station and the FAA / other regulatory bodies
- Ensure compliance with the Repair Station Manual.
- Conduct and/or oversee vendor audits.
- Perform and oversee incoming inspection of FAA parts.
- Perform and oversee final inspection and Certification of Air Worthiness; sign off on final inspections and certifications.
- Stay up to date on technology and industry developments, using that knowledge to bring improvements to the work of the function.
· Customer focus.
· Focus on results.
· Developing talent.
· Business ethics.
· Strategic leadership.
Typical Educational/Experience Requirements:
- BSME degree preferred.
- 5+ years of comparable experience in repair station, maintenance and overhaul
- Extensive knowledge of FAA / EASA regulations.
- Ability to design and document repair procedures
- Ability to train and qualify operational staff to procedures
- Due to ITAR requirements, all candidates must be a US Citizen or Permanent Resident
· Intermediate level experience with MS Office.
· In-depth knowledge of the Repair Station Manual.
· Intermediate level knowledge of measuring equipment.
· Familiarity with AS9100 and customer specs.
· Knowledge of Lean practices and principles.
· Ability to read, write, and speak English.
All Employees Shall:
- Comply with the EH&S Policy and applicable regulatory and company EH&S rules and requirements, keeping employees, parts and work areas neat and safe.
- Behave in an ethical manner and in accordance with the company code of conduct and the company handbook.
- Engage in, actively report on, and participate in continuous improvement, near misses in safety, and product and process non-conforming activities.
- Ensure awareness of and competency in all relevant aspects of our Quality Management System (QMS), including Customer Quality Requirements, Regulatory, AS9100, FAA, and Military/DOD requirements, including:
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: $50,000.00 - $100,000.00 per year
All employees must wear a mask and do daily temperature checks
- Mechanical engineering: 5 years (Preferred)