John Turner Consulting, Inc. (JTC) is looking for "Senior Resident Engineers" to join our team with opportunities in Dover New Hampshire Area
Successful candidates will possess an outstanding attention to detail, can read and understand construction documents, accurately document and report collected field data, and possess the ability to communicate effectively in the field and with clients.
8-10 years of relevant experience
Assigned as the "primary inspector" or "on-site administrator" on a single or multiple construction project(s).
Duties include inspection, measurement and documentation of work performed by the Contractor to ensure compliance with specifications. Inspectors in this class may oversee other inspectors.
This position is responsible for, including but not limited to the inspection, testing, measurements and documentation of quantities and closeout for the project.
This position may supervise inspectors furnished by the State DOT or a Consultant and may be assigned to assist other Residents with compliance reviews.
Certifications may be required on some projects: (At least one of the following certifications is required)
- "NETTCP" Hot Mix Asphalt Paving Inspector
- "ACI" & NETTCP Field Testing Concrete Inspector
- NETTCP "Hot Mix Asphalt" "Plant Technician"
- NETTCP "Soils and Aggregate" Lab Technician or NETTCP Soils and Aggregate Inspector
- NETTCP "Concrete" Technician (or MCTCB Concrete Plant Technician.)
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Compile and submit inspection reports, daily
- Proficient in MS Office Suite applications, MS Excel and Word a must
- Access to a computer with internet access is preferred
An Affirmative Action/Equal Opportunity Employee
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: $30.00 to $35.00 /hour
- On-site Administrator: 1 year (Preferred)
- Primary Inspector: 1 year (Preferred)
- Health insurance
- Dental insurance
- Vision insurance
- Retirement plan
- Paid time off
- Professional development assistance