Pennoni is a multidisciplinary consulting engineering firm founded more than five decades ago. We approach engineering challenges from a wider spectrum of angles than most, from land development to energy management. Our goal is to help communities and private sector clients alike navigate the ever-changing technological advancements available and learn how best to integrate “smart” solutions into the current landscape to make them a part of resilient and sustainable planning. Our combination of talent and experience generates unprecedented solutions for diverse and iconic projects around the globe.
Pennoni offers complete benefits plans for Full-Time employees including the following:
Medical, Dental, Vision
Short/long term disability
Possibility of Continuing Education reimbursement
Vacation / PTO
- Development of construction drawings, specifications, and construction contract documents
- Project types will be diverse: Residential and Commercial as well as Single and Multi-Family
- Projects will include paving, drainage, grading, water and wastewater, and other related work
- Participate in problem solving in a team environment and mentoring other lower level engineers
- Coordination with clients and attending meeting as needed
- Represent the company in a positive and responsible manner
- Marketing, planning, scoping, management, and coordination of all technical and financial aspects of assigned projects
- Bachelor's Degree in Civil Engineering or related field
- P.E. is highly preferred, but if within reach of obtaining, you will be considered
- 8+ years of work experience
- 4+ years of management experience
- Strong organizational skills
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Attention to detail
- Ability to problem solve
Why Work With Us?
At our core, we recognize that the unique qualities of our Pennoni individuals are essential for innovation and growth as a whole. Pennoni, an ENR Top 500 consulting engineering firm, offers many opportunities to help you build your career. We continually strive to build a great workplace where our employees trust the people they work for, enjoy the people they work with, and take pride in what they do.
Equal Opportunity Employer
Indeed Hire and Pennoni are working together to find the best candidate for this job.
By applying, you agree to be contacted by our agent, Indeed Hire, and receive updates via text and phone about your application.
Job Type: Full-time
- management: 4 years (Required)
- Land Development / Civil Engineering: 8 years (Required)
- Organizational Skills: 1 year (Preferred)
- Professional Engineer (PE) License (or within reach of obtaining) (Required)
- Milton, DE: Between 31 and 40 miles (Preferred)