Nidec-Vamco (formerly Vamco International) is the global leader in the design and manufacturing of high-speed automation systems. We specialize in machine design, motor design, machine manufacturing, control-systems design and process automation. Our proprietary motion-controller, IO-subsystem, servo-drive and servo-motor designs make us automation experts in the metal-stamping industry.
We have the immediate need for a for a Design Engineer to develop high performance servo motors and mechatronic systems.
- Work with engineering manager to develop and set-up a motor testing program.
- Performance test and analyze current product offerings.
- Design, develop and test new designs.
Bachelor of Science in Engineering
- Bachelor of Science in Engineering
- Experience in a motor design and/or testing environment
Salary commensurate with education and experience.
Nidec Vamco offers an attractive Benefits package including Medical, Dental, Vision, Company paid Life and Accident Insurance, Short-Term Disability, Long-Term Disability, 401K Retirement Program with Company Contribution to Plan and Employee Assistance Program. Will receive paid Vacation and Personal Time first of the month following date of hire, 9 Paid Holidays
Applicants will be subject to pre-employment screening which will include drug screening, physical, reference checks, employment verification, background screening and/or skills assessments.
Job Type: Full-time
- relevant: 5 years (Preferred)
- Health insurance
- Vision insurance
- Retirement plan
- Paid time off
This Job Is Ideal for Someone Who Is:
- Autonomous/Independent -- enjoys working with little direction
- Innovative -- prefers working in unconventional ways or on tasks that require creativity
This Company Describes Its Culture as:
- Aggressive -- competitive and growth-oriented