As the health care industry continues to rapidly transform, our IT team conceives, develops and delivers impactful technology solutions to support access to quality, affordable health care for our members. We are driven by our collective company purpose: To do everything in our power to stand with our members in sickness and in health®. Our IT team unleashes the power of this purpose through technology. We come to work every day to make a difference, and we deliver the highest quality and best solutions to our members.
This position is responsible for developing frameworks for test scripting, automation and troubleshooting.
Required Job Qualifications:
Preferred Job Qualifications:
- Bachelor Degree and 2 years Information Technology experience OR Technical Certification and/or College Courses and 4 year Information Technology experience OR 6 years Information Technology experience.
- Experience in technologies testing.
- Experience in application and infrastructure integration.
- Experience in SDLC Methodology - Agile / Scrum / Iterative Development.
- Experience in ITIL.
- Experience in code versioning / code merge.
- Experience in Iterative / Agile / Scrum development.
- Experience in mobile testing.
- Experience in ALM/SQL/SDM.
- Experience in Performance Center.
- Experience in HP LoadRunner, QualityCenter and other QA and testing tools.
- Experience in web technologies - HTML/CSS/Java/ASP.Net/PHP/Ruby/C.
- Experience in scripting languages - BASH / PERL / PYTHON / RUBY.
- Experience in traditional app technology
- C, COBOL, Perl, SAP, etc.
- Experience in test automation tools.
- Testing methodologies.
- Ability to tie together solutions across systems.
- Continuous improvement.
- Problem Management / RCA.
- Detail oriented.
- Interpersonal and communication skills.
- Problem solving and analytical thinking.
- Teamwork and collaboration.
- Bachelor Degree in Computer Science or Information Technology.
- ISEB System Testing Foundation Cert. or similar.
HCSC is committed to diversity in the workplace and to providing equal opportunity and affirmative action to employees and applicants. We are an Equal Opportunity Employment / Affirmative Action employer dedicated to workforce diversity and a drug-free and smoke-free workplace. Drug screening and background investigation are required, as allowed by law. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or protected veteran status.
Expertise Quality Assurance, Information Technology
Job Type Full-Time Regular
Location TX - Richardson, IL - Chicago
HCSC is committed to diversity in the workplace and to providing equal opportunity and affirmative action to employees and applicants.
If you are an individual with a disability or a disabled veteran and need an accommodation or assistance in either using the Careers website or completing the application process, you can call us at 1-866-977-7378 to request reasonable accommodations.
Please note that only requests for accommodations in the application process will be returned. All applications, including resumes, must be submitted through HCSC's Career website on-line application process. If you have general questions regarding the status of an existing application, navigate to "my account" and click on "View your job submissions".