$78,000 - $110,000 a year
Civil Project Engineer
Are you tired of the same old projects?? Time to join a very progressive, Civil Engineering / Land Planning / Water Resources / Transportation Engineering and Construction Management firm. For over 30 years, the firm has been providing infrastructure planning, site engineering, construction, consulting, urban planning, and program management services to public and private clients. With 20+ nationwide offices, the firm is growing rapidly and we are currently seeking an experience Civil Engineer.
Responsibilities and Duties:
· Designs and develops plans and drawings, primarily for mixed use, commercial or industrial land / site development projects, which may include the development of preliminary layout and/or final drawings of roadways, sanitary sewer lines, storm drains, storm water retention/detention facilities, waterlines, utility design and mass grading and drainage design
· Conducts engineering investigations and planning work. Outlines and prepares reports of sections of more complex reports.
· Researches feasibility of alternative design approaches, site conditions, and regulatory agency specifications.
· Contributes to the development of specifications and permit applications
· Perform Civil Design work with Civil 3D and other design related software as needed
· Responsible for setting up the project and completing the preliminary design or CAD work
Qualifications and Skills:
· B.S. in Civil Engineering or equivalent degree
· Minimum of 5 to 10 years of experience with land / site development projects or public works / infrastructure projects
· Knowledge of county and government regulations is preferred
· Professional Engineer (PE) license is preferred but not required
Great firm to work for! Benefits are among the best in the industry. Full medical, dental, vision, 401k, savings plan, PTO and best of all, this is a progressive, technologically driven and fast moving firm. New thoughts and ideas for company business success is encouraged!
***Plus every other FRIDAY off!!***
KEYWORDS: civil engineering, electrical engineering, structural, mechanical, MEP, plumbing, architect, architectural, site development, land development, grading, drainage, storwmwater, SWPPP, paving, striping, traffic control, transportation, signal, signage, railway, highway design, roadway, water, underground utility, hydrology, hydraulics, earthwork, utility design, water resources, wastewater, REVIT, Autocad, Civil 3D, Microstation, inroads, ArcGIS, surveying, topos, geotechnical, geotech, GIS, structural, ASCE, EIT, PE, TE, survey, surveying, topos, boundaries, ALTA maps, legal description and plats, Appraisal Maps, Records of Survey, topography, photogrammetry, boundary surveys, construction staking, subdivision mapping, total station, PLS, RPLS, LSIT, party chief, HVAC, plumbing, fire protection systems, hydronic piping systems, central plants, building automation, medical gas, ASCE, EIT
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: $78,000.00 to $108,500.00 /year
Company's Facebook page: