POSITION TITLE: Experienced Commercial Sales Engineer
L.C.Anderson, Inc., the trusted name in commercial HVAC/R systems and service to Boston and Eastern Massachusetts, is looking for an experienced and customer focused Commercial Service Sales Engineer to join our growing team of all stars. If you are “in it to win it” and want to join a winning team that is committed to each other and our customers, then contact us.
This position is responsible for providing cost effective and timely HVAC/R solutions, maintenance agreements and replacement proposals, to demanding commercial, industrial and large institutional clients in the Boston area. The primary objective of this position is to grow profitable sales by creating compelling value as a trusted advisor for target aftermarket HVACR customers/industries.
ESSENTIAL JOB FUNTIONS:
Directly responsible for:
- Meeting specific growth objectives in revenue and profits through effective target marketing and customer relationship management activities to earn loyalty and position the Company as their trusted source for all HVAC/R needs.
- Owning the entire sales process from developing, presenting and closing on proposals to prospects and customers and then coordinating the fulfilling to clearly set expectations. Ability to provide compelling facts to support the Company value regarding PM and replace vs repair decisions.
- Developing, maintaining and reporting territory and market segment sales strategy and tactical plans, maintaining and managing pipeline of opportunities, and sales forecasts and budgets against plan.
- Proactively delivering on expectations and resolving all customers’ issues by working as the liaison between the Company’s internal departments and your customers.
- Gathering and incorporating competitive intelligence in your assigned territory/markets to better position the Company’s offering in its markets.
- Providing timely and clear feedback to the Company’s management regarding, business opportunities, competitive threats, and customer issues.
- Gaining a thorough understanding and knowledge of:
- The Company’s products and service offerings.
- The Company’s competition within assigned territory(s).
- You’re assigned customers’ unique needs, requirements and business issues.
- The business drivers and critical success factors in your assigned industries.
Essential Technical Skills:
Requires the ability to read and interpret HVACR mechanical, electrical, and piping specifications and project design prints to determine job scope of work requirements.
Bachelor of Science in Mechanical Engineering or equivalent from an accredited educational institution or proven on-the-job experience and training.
PRIOR WORK EXPERIENCE:
Three to five years as service technician, estimating and/or project management experience in a commercial HVACR company and preferably proven success in growing a sales territory. Experience selling maintenance agreements a plus.
- Driven for success; competitive, goal orientated and results driven
- Passion for solving problems
- Self-confident, detail oriented, thoughtful and organized
- Elevated capacity to learn and grow
- Excellent communication skills
- Strong relationship building and business development skills
- Ability to thrive in a team setting
- Excellent corporate reputation and culture that values and empowers employees to succeed.
- Excellent performance based compensation.
- Superior health and insurance benefits package.
- Career growth and advancement opportunities.
- Ongoing training.
- State-of-the art technical support provided (e.g. Laptop, CAD-CAM, project management and CRM software).
- Large full-service Company with extensive capabilities.
- Experienced management team for on-the-job coaching, counseling and career development.
Job Type: Full-time