About the Role
We are looking for a smart, driven, enthusiastic Software Engineer - Python to join our team of software engineers to help design, build and extend our Microservices in Gryps Connect as well as Gryps Deliver backend.
We value people who take pride in their work, and show an aptitude for learning quickly whether they’re familiar with our stack or not. As an early joiner, you'll be working with a nimble team of committed and talented engineers and will have a large, long-term impact on Gryps infrastructure and engineering roadmap and culture. Your expertise and thoughts on our direction are a necessary ingredient to our team.
We would love it if you:
- Have a BS in Computer Science or related engineering fields
- Have a strong Python development background
- Have strong experience with databases (NoSQL: DynamoDB / Single Table Design, Analytical in-memory: DuckDB/SQLite)
- Familiar with AWS (Serverless Application Model, API Gateway, Lambda, Cognito, ECR)
- Have experience in backend development (REST API / GraphQL)
- Have experience in CICD and Infrastructure as Code (GitHub Actions, Cloudformation)
- Have experience with Automated Testing
We value other skills like:
- Experience in enterprise SaaS software environment
- Experience with Microservices Architecture (Choreography / Orchestration)
- Experience in multi-tenant architectures and Tenant Isolation strategies
- Familiarity with browser automation tools such as Selenium / Puppeteer / Playwright
You would love your job if you:
- Love Python and want to be involved in creating game changing tools with it
- Are interested in applications of AI and RPA in enterprise SaaS
- Are excited about Serverless Microservices Architecture
- Are not afraid to fail. That’s the only way we learn!
- Don’t mind breaking the status quo / boundaries to innovate and create something in the spirit of problem solving
- Love working on tough technical problems and being part of a team
- Are OK with a fast paced environments where pursuit of perfection creates change
What you'll be doing:
- Brainstorm with the team to bring new ideas to the table or confirm the existing ideas and approaches
- Own everything about one or more microservices end-to-end (design, innovate, build, deploy and monitor)
- Will work with the team on a daily basis to solve difficult engineering problems
We recognize you as an early joiner by:
- Competitive compensation including equity
- Unlimited paid time off
- Tax free reimbursable expenses for healthcare plans
- Reimbursable expenses to support remote work
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: $110,000.00 - $150,000.00 per year
- How many years of experience do you have with Serverless AWS?
- Do you have experience in Python?
- Do you have experience in Microservice Architecture?
- Do you have experience in SaaS?
- Are you based in United States?
- professional engineering: 2 years (Required)
Work Location: One location