McClure (Civil Engineering) is currently searching for a skilled Staff Engineer / Engineer in Training on our growing Water team! The Staff Engineer / Engineer in Training will be responsible for maintaining solid knowledge of engineering principles and codes to ensure all projects are completed properly.
Additionally, the Staff Engineer / Engineer in training will partner closely with the Project Manager or Team Leader to make sure they are aware of any project design issues. A successful candidate will demonstrate the ability to understand the needs of clients to ensure repeat business. The Staff Engineer / Engineer in Training (EIT) should be able to demonstrate past success in delivering projects on time and on budget.
Educational and/or Experience Requirements
- Minimum of a Bachelor of Science degree in Civil Engineering or equivalent
- 1-4 years of experience desired
- State Recognition as an Engineering Intern, having passed the FE test
McClure provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any type without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status,genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws.
This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting,hiring, placUpdateement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation and training.
Job Type: Full-time
- desired: 1 year (Preferred)
- Paid time off
- Parental leave
- Health insurance
- Dental insurance
- Healthcare spending or reimbursement accounts such as HSAs or FSAs
- Retirement benefits or accounts
- Education assistance or tuition reimbursement
- Gym memberships or discounts
- Employee discounts
- Flexible schedules
- Workplace perks such as food/coffee and flexible work schedules