The Inside Service Representative, acting in a support role to outside sales representatives, will have the responsibility of maintaining and introducing product offerings throughout the entire sales process to established accounts, ensuring quality of work and excellent customer service while increasing sales. Prospect and establish new account relationships and position technology offerings with the goal of building long-term, consultative relationships to increase profits.
Roles and Responsibilities/ Essential Functions:
· Manage all aspects of the sales, service and support cycles from beginning to end to ensure all products are delivered as expected, dates are scheduled, equipment is installed, the customer has been informed, and the engineer has everything necessary to finish the job.
· Contribute to expected monthly sales goals.
· Post-sales support to include follow up with the customer to make sure all concerns have been covered and hardware/software registrations have been properly recorded for future tracking.
· Involved in presenting sales process and case study information to the Heartland sales team.
· Maximize existing client business relationships by being the main point of contact for all assigned customers.
· Collect and process necessary paperwork from customers to include credit application, signed standards terms & conditions, labor blocks, etc.
· Quote and place orders for high end solutions, including phone systems, network and servers, virtualization, etc.
· Increase sales by identifying needs beyond the scope of the sales consultant for which you work. Maintain relationships with accounts by providing IT advice to fulfill customer needs and coordinating service needs.
· Work closely with our vendors/manufactures to negotiate discounts and proper pricing, as required.
· Accountability - Ability to accept responsibility and account for his/her actions.
· Accuracy - Ability to perform work accurately and thoroughly.
· Ambition - The drive to achieve personal advancement.
· Communication, Oral - Ability to communicate effectively with others using the spoken word.
· Customer Oriented - Ability to take care of the customers’ needs while following company policy.
· Communication, Written - Ability to communicate in writing clearly and concisely.
· Detail Oriented - Ability to pay attention to the minute details of a project or task.
· Problem Solving - Ability to find a solution for or to deal proactively with work-related problems.
· Sales Ability - Ability to use appropriate interpersonal styles and communication methods to gain acceptance of a product, service, or idea.
· 2-4 Years of Administrative Experience
· 4+ Years Industry Experience
· Prior experience in a sales position
· Experience #3
Required Skills, Education and/ or Certifications required:
- Must have significant technical / consulting sales experience, possess a high level of attention to detail, ability to effectively multitask and manage multiple projects, a proven ability to prospect, assess needs, overcome objections, and close sales via the telephone as well as in person.
- Must be proficient using a computer and working with Microsoft Office software.
Heartland is an EEO Employer- Disabled/Vets
Job Type: Full-time
- Administrative: 2 years (Preferred)
- IT Industry: 2 years (Preferred)
- Health insurance
- Dental insurance
- Vision insurance
- Retirement plan
- Paid time off
Typical start time:
Typical end time: