No relocation allowance provided
JOB SUMMARY: A Design Engineer is responsible for the design of new refrigeration units on a technical level of understanding. A Design Engineer is also responsible for keeping projects on track by working with drafters, attending design meetings, and working closely with our sales team.
- Manage projects from conception to completion.
- Create complete, detailed and accurate CAD models of new products.
- Provide direction to drafters.
- Work directly with suppliers on part manufacturing.
- At least 3 years of experience in SolidWorks
- Good organizational skills
- The ability to multi-task in a fast-paced environment
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills and experience in problem solving in a team environment.
- A good attitude, solid reliability, and great chemistry working with others.
- A bachelor’s degree or higher in Engineering.
- Prior working experience in an engineering environment and knowledge of how to build.
- Prior experience in other 3D Solid Modeling software.
- Reports directly to Engineering Department Supervisor
- Works closely with Designers and Estimators
- Works closely with Manufacturing and suppliers
Job Type: Full-time
- Drafting: 4 years
- SolidWorks: 3 years
- Manufacturing: 2 years
- Sedentary: Exerting up to 10 lbs. occasionally, sitting most of the time, and only brief periods of standing and walking.
- Requires minimal travel for training or customer store visits as needed.
Note: the duties listed above reflect the majority of the essential duties of this job and does not, nor is it intended to, reflect all essential duties that may be required for an incumbent in this job to perform
An Equal Opportunity Employer/Protected Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities
Job Type: Full-time
- Dental Insurance
- Disability Insurance
- Health Insurance
- Life Insurance
- Paid Time Off
- Tuition Reimbursement
- Vision Insurance
- Day shift
- Monday to Friday
- Drafting: 4 years (Preferred)
- Manufacturing: 2 years (Preferred)
- SolidWorks: 3 years (Preferred)