W R Systems, Ltd. has a need for an Electrical Engineer, Senior to support exciting projects that will lead to the integration of software-defined radios, intelligent broadcast systems, and other next-generation electronic systems that will enhance the combat readiness of the Navy and Marine Corps.
Position responsibilities to include but are not limited to the following:
- Document designs as part of drawing packages using AutoCAD and other applications.
- Direct the assembly, testing, field operations and maintenance of electronic components and subcomponents.
- Use computer-assisted engineering and design software (LabVIEW and similar) and ancillary equipment to perform engineering tasks.
- Conducts Environmental Qualification Testing (EQT).
- Design printed circuit boards (PCBs), electronic circuits, components, power and control systems, wiring and cable harnesses, utilizing digital, analog and systems engineering skills.
- Perform analysis, design and conduct testing on RF, High-Speed Digital, and Analog Systems.
- Analyze, design, and test RF Antenna solutions
- Use computer-assisted engineering and design software (ORCAD, PADS, or KiCad).
- General Engineering Capabilities:
o Product and Technical Research
o Requirements Management and Analysis
o Quality Assurance and Control
- Signal Processing.
- Software-defined radio and intelligent broadcast system prototyping.
Candidates must possess the following skills and experience:
- Ten (10) years full-time professional experience working in an engineering environment defining requirements, and designing, developing or testing various applications and programs.
- BS in Electronics Engineering, Electrical Engineering, Computer Science or similar.
- Experience with testing for shock and vibration, temperature, and EMI is a plus.
- Experience with signal processing and RF spectrum management.
- Experience with PCB design.
- Experience with design and testing of RF, High-Speed Digital, and Analog Systems.
- Experience with RF antenna design and analysis.
- Experience with computer-assisted engineering and design software.
- Experience using LabVIEW software.
- Details-oriented with excellent follow-up skills
- Excellent technical writing and verbal communication skills
- Ability to perform and manage multiple tasks concurrently.
- Ability to work well with changing priorities.
Ability to obtain and maintain Secret Security Clearance required.
The selected candidate will support the organization's mission, vision, and values by exhibiting the following behaviors: high standard of quality in conduct and performance; determination to achieve excellence; ownership; accountability; competence; collaboration; innovation; focus; drive; enthusiasm; mutual trust and respect; dedication; loyalty; and good citizenship.
W R Systems, Ltd. has a proven track record of high employee retention. We have been providing engineering, science and systems innovations, support and solutions to Public and Private sector since 1983. We encourage individual growth and provide a flexible work schedule with competitive benefit package. We acknowledge individual and group achievements through awards, bonuses, and various other formal and informal methods.
W R Systems, Ltd., is an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, sex, citizenship status, national origin, ancestry, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, religion, creed, physical or mental disability, marital status, veteran status, political affiliation, or any additional factors that are protected by law. #CB
Equal Opportunity Employer / Affirmative Action / Minority / Female / Vet / Disabled / Sexual Orientation / Gender Identity
Job Type: Full-time
- Electrical Engineering: 10 years (Required)