Career Opportunity: C++ Developerwith Apex Supply Chain Technologies in Mason, OH
Do you want to lead the development of real-world business applications leveraging the Internet-of-Things (IOT)? Do you thrive on turning concepts into production systems? If so, Apex Supply Chain Technologies wants to consider you for a C++ Developer position at our world headquarters in Mason, Ohio!
Apex Supply Chain Technologies is defining the future of how companies operate by providing tailored, scalable, hardware and software solutions through automated point-of-use dispensing and supply chain technologies. They are a rapidly growing technology innovator, providing solutions to a rapidly-expanding client base of over 10,000 corporate users worldwide.
Apex Supply Chain Technologies is looking for a C++ Developerto be a key member of the Advanced Technology and Innovation team. In this role, you will be responsible for the design, development, test, and implementation of business applications that run on our next-generation industrial vending machines and Point-of-Work systems. These applications operate in an embedded Linux environment. Additional core responsibilities include:
- Designing and developing business applications to run as embedded software in a Linux environment.
- Designing and developing software using C++ for embedded Linux devices.
- Contributing to architectural decisions for our next-generation systems.
What we need from you:
- Bachelor of Science in Computer Science/Electrical Engineering or similar field. Master’s degree in Computer Science is a plus.
- 2+ years of experience in a related field, developing software for Linux-based, embedded devices.
- Mastery of Memory Management, Multi-threading and Synchronization and IPC is a plus. Willing to train the right candidate.
- Solid Understanding of software engineering techniques and design patterns.
- Experience using Qt application libraries is preferred.
What’s in it for you?
We offer a very competitive base salary and a full benefits package including health insurance, life, dental and a 401(k) plan with a company match. Of equal importance, we provide the opportunity to do breakthrough work on a global stage from our Midwestern base with its affordable cost of living, comfortable lifestyle and professional challenges to keep you excited and engaged every day.
If you are looking for a great career opportunity with a profitable company experiencing significant growth, apply online today!
Employer is EOE/M/F/D/V. No third party candidates please.
Job Type: Full-time