We are a growing tier-1 automotive company. We are looking for Senior Embedded Software Engineers for design, development, integration and validation of ADAS software based on AUTOSAR components. The ADAS features include ACC, FCW, AEB, LDW, LCA, HBA, BSD, etc.
- Analyze high-level requirements and translate them into detailed software requirements and feasible software designs.
- Work with hardware engineers to create and evaluate the interface between hardware and software.
- Create and evaluate the software requirements to meet the requirements of the overall system.
- Produce high quality, efficient and maintainable C/C++ code.
- Configure MCU resources, GPIO, ADC, Interrupt, DMA, etc.
- Configure OS, RTE, DCM, DEM, COM, RAM, Security, Safety, etc.
- Allocate software modules to multiple cores.
- Integrate ASW and BSW modules.
- Perform design reviews, code reviews, unit and system testing, and writing documentation.
- Participation in internal, customer, supplier and OEM meetings.
- Work and collaborate in a global dynamic team environment.
- Propose and share the innovative ideas and solutions to issues to team members.
- Degree in Computer Engineering, Electrical Engineering, Computer Science or Mechanical Engineering.
- Strong fundamental skills with embedded environments.
- 3+ years of Automotive experience with Tier-1 supplier or OEM
- Proficient in system and software design
- Proficient in C/C++ programming
- Experience with automotive protocols CAN, Ethernet, SPI, I2C.
- Experience with UDS Diagnostics.
- Familiar with AUTOSAR concepts, architecture, specifications and configuration tools
- Experience with bootloader and application development.
- Comfortable with using debugging tools such as Lauterbach or iSystem
- Experience with Vector products (CANoe/CANalyzer, vFlash).
- Strong customer orientation, willingness to meet deadlines, and self-management skills.
- Experience with configuration management such as GIT or Integrity.
- Proficient with CMake build system.
- Proficient with Infineon Aurix MCU.
- Familiar with compiler such as Tasking, WinderRiver, or GHS.
- Experience in AUTOSAR configuration tool such as Vector Davinci Configurator Pro or EB Tresos.
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: $80,000.00 - $140,000.00 per year
- 401(k) matching
- Dental insurance
- Employee discount
- Flexible spending account
- Health insurance
- Health savings account
- Life insurance
- Paid time off
- Parental leave
- Vision insurance
Ability to Commute/Relocate:
- Southfield, MI 48033 (Preferred)
- C: 3 years (Preferred)
- Embedded Software: 3 years (Preferred)
- Temporarily due to COVID-19