A prestigious commercial property management & Asset management company is seeking 2 Building Engineers. We own 100% of our commercial assets and provide a very stable career track with a ton of growth potential. We offer competitive pay rates, bonuses and top notch benefits! The positions: 1) Gorgeous high rise downtown 2) Class A Office North Austin.
The Building Engineer will be responsible for the hands-on maintenance of building systems and operations of all assigned properties. This role will perform repairs and help in the operation, monitoring, and performance of preventative maintenance on building systems as necessary.
Description of Responsibilities:
- Respond to HVAC calls; determine if repair is needed
- Responsible for testing & adjustment of chemical treatment levels in water system.
- Perform a daily inspection and log of a chiller and service and adjustment.
- Replace belts, motor, bearings, actuators, and values on an AHU and Cooling Tower.
- Responsible for adjustments to pneumatic/DDC controllers and actuators for proper operation.
- Adjust set points, start-up and temperature on building energy management system.
- Trouble shoots a power induction unit (P.I.U. or F.P.T.U.) to determine if operating properly.
- Trouble shoot, adjust, and balance pumping system.
- Must possess understanding of plumbing systems.
- Rebuild and repair flush valves and faucets.
- Responsible for the replacement of wax bowel seal and remounting of toilet urinals and lavatories.
- Responsible for the preventative maintenance of a systems pump.
- Adjust and service pressure-reducing valves.
- Must possess understanding of the operations of the buildings life safety systems.
- Identify and respond to fire alarm and troubles in a timely manner, properly enable and disable points.
- Conduct a weekly inspection and log of Emergency Generator and Fire Pump, recommend outside service.
- Repair and replace door closures and door hardware as needed.
- Responsible for adjustment and repair of security systems
- Understanding of mechanical drawings and wiring diagrams.
- Employee must be available for remedial tasks such as painting, cleaning and unclogging toilets or drains.
- Must possess basic understanding of A.C. circuits and safety procedures.
- Responsible for replacing outlets, switches, and lighting ballast.
- Must possess basic understanding of refrigeration cycle with a universal CFC license.
- Responsible for preventative maintenance of an AHU.
2+ years of building maintenance, experience with Electrical/ HVAC background. EPA license preferred
Qualified candidates please send resume to angelac@burnettspecialists. com
Job Type: Full-time
- building maintenance: 2 years (Preferred)