F2 Labs is a full service accredited regulatory testing laboratory with more than 25 years of experience performing EMC and Safety evaluations on an extensive range of products. Our facilities are ISO/IEC 17025 accredited by the American Association of Laboratory Accreditation (A2LA), who is an ILAC signatory. Our reports are accepted worldwide by certification organizations including various Notified Bodies, OSHA accredited NRTLs, and more.
Senior EMC Engineers have the following responsibilities.
- Performing EMC testing in the laboratory and at client premises, and performing other tests as assigned.
- Reporting on the measurements performed.
- Providing consultant services to clients with EMC testing and design needs.
- Researching updates to testing standards and communicating the changes to other staff.
- Working closely with Senior Management on continuous improvement of EMC operations.
- Other responsibilities as assigned.
The ideal candidate will have the following qualifications.
- A Bachelor of Engineering or higher in Electronic Engineering, (or a similar subject), with minimum of 2 years EMC testing experience or an Associate Degree in Electrical/Electronic Engineering with minimum of 3 years EMC testing experience.
- Two or more years engineering experience.
- Strong communications skills and the ability to work with customers.
- Strong computer skills and familiarity with common applications (Word, Excel, etc.)
- A valid driver’s license.
- Some experience with RF would be beneficial.
Salary range ($50,000 - $65,000) varies depending on experience.
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: $50,000.00 to $65,000.00 /year