CMS IP Technologies, A USConnect Company, is a dynamic world-class provider of Managed IT Services for the small and medium sized business. We pride ourselves on the customer experience and our employee culture. We are looking for world class talent, who are driven to provide exceptional customer service and exceed expectations to join our team, at our Beaumont/ Lufkin offices. If you consider yourself goal oriented and willing to provide unparalleled customer service, then this opportunity is for you!
The IT Engineer position requires both proven experience with technology and outstanding personal communication skills. You should enjoy working on solutions that leverage technology to meet a client’s business needs. The IT Engineer will primarily provide customer network troubleshooting and desktop problem resolution. A positive, service-oriented personality is a must.
Excellent benefits, including the choice of three health plans, 401K match, FLEX, PTO and Wellness program.
Our ideal candidate has the following qualifications:
· Minimum of two years hands-on experience troubleshooting advanced PC performance issues, installing software, resolving printer issues, virus removal, etc.
· Maintain a professional level documentation of work assigned and interface with Customers on a daily basis.
· Have a professional attitude and maintain an appearance associated with a professional business environment
· Configuring, troubleshooting and repairing networking equipment, Windows servers and workstations, Exchange server, and Active Directory is a plus
· Excellent verbal skills and is comfortable working with clients at a business level to understand their current and historic issues regarding their business and technology
· Results-oriented, self-motivated, energetic, professional, reliable, and a team player
· Strong understanding of technology and business productivity systems
· Experience with RMM (remote monitoring and management) tool a plus
· Ability to problem solve at a high level, extraordinary customer service skills, strong multi-tasking, and organizational skills
· CCNA or CCIE-Cisco certifications a real plus
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: $40,000.00 - $60,000.00 per year
- Dental insurance
- Flexible spending account
- Health insurance
- Life insurance
- Paid time off
- Tuition reimbursement
- Vision insurance