PLM Application Engineer
Inceptra is a leading provider of best-in-class Product Lifecycle Management (PLM) technology and services to engineering and manufacturing businesses across a variety of industries including aerospace, automotive, industrial equipment, consumer goods, high tech, life sciences and civil engineering. Inceptra is a top-level Platinum Partner and the only North American Gold Certified Education Partner for Dassault Systèmes solutions.
The Application Engineer (AE) is primarily responsible for all technical requirements during pre-sales activities. This includes identifying needs, demonstrating products, software configuration for quote generation, and development of ROI justification as well as closing meeting support.
In addition, the AE will work to develop long-term relationships with our customers by providing training, consulting, mentoring and other support functions.
Responsibilities include pre-sales support, detailed product knowledge (including cutting-edge software evaluation and analysis), competitive software analysis, software installation and configuration, training and consulting, business process audits, and presentation development and delivery. Requires travel.
- CAD/CAM/PDM/PLM software and industry awareness
- 3+ years of experience with CATIA V5 and/or 3DEXPERIENCE CATIA
- Hands-on experience with other Dassault Systèmes software (3DEXPERIENCE, CATIA, ENOVIA, DELMIA, SIMULIA, SolidWorks) would be an advantage
- Experience with knowledgeware and automation with Visual Basic would be an advantage
- Knowledge of competitive software (PTC, Siemens, Autodesk)
- Ability to convey technical concepts to an audience with a broad range of backgrounds
- Highly motivated and passionate about new technology
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Confident presentation delivery
Bachelor’s degree in Engineering or Computer Science preferred
Job Type: Full-time
- relevant: 3 years (Preferred)
- Product Lifecycle Management: 3 years (Preferred)