ROBB KULLMAN ENGINEERING LLP is a company of structural engineers providing consulting services for a wide range of commercial, institutional, industrial and residential projects. Their typical client base includes architects, developers, government agencies, contractors, manufacturers, property insurers and resource industries.
We are currently looking for a motivated individual to join our firm in a long-term capacity as a STRUCTURAL ENGINEER. Job tasks to include:
- Provide engineering expertise for the structural design, analysis, and review of projects
- Prepare reports, analysis and design, plans, details and specifications for institutional, residential, commercial and industrial buildings
- Prioritize and deliver multiple projects, from beginning to end
- Liaise with clients, design team consultants and contractors
- Attend project sites to assess construction progress, investigate failures and assess buildings and structures
Applicants should have good communication and inter-personal skills and be eager to learn in a co-operative environment as well as a drivers license and vehicle. Experience with SAP2000, ETABS and SAFE is an asset.
Applicant to be currently registered as an EIT or P.Eng. with APEGS or similar Canadian Engineering Association.
Interested applicants may send cover letter and resume to Robb Kullman Engineering LLP via email through this posting. All applications will be held in confidence. Applicants chosen for an interview will be contacted by telephone or email to arrange an interview. Salary to be competitive in today’s market based upon experience of successful applicant. Compensation package includes a comprehensive company sponsored benefits plan.
Application deadline: 2021-08-31
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent
Salary: From $60,000.00 per year