Are you looking for an opportunity to advance your Quality Engineering experience and be highly involved in an exciting manufacturing environment with a rapidly growing company in Western Wisconsin? We are looking for a QE that can manage the whole quality system from APQP to customer issues! Our client has a great work environment, takes great care of their employees and is considered one of the best places to work in the area!
This is a highly visible position and your success will be noticed!
This position reports to the Quality Manager and will provide you the responsibilities of:
- Working with engineering to make sure the APQP is in place for new parts and assemblies
- Driving the corrective action process when issues arise, performing root cause investigation and helping to implement the resolution
- Being responsive to internal and external issues
- Performing audits to ensure processes are being followed and reporting results
- Communicating the status of issues to the team
- Working with suppliers to ensure they are checking the key characteristics and helping to resolve any non-conformance issues
An excellent candidate will have the following skills and qualifications:
- B.S. in a technical field desired or equivalent work experience – minimum three years
- Knowledge of ISO 13485 a plus
- Ability to read and interpret prints and specification
- Training and experience with Lean Manufacturing tools and concepts required.
- Preferred Certified Quality Engineer Certification (ASQ).
You will interact with all the key players of the company and your success will lead to a future promotion within this growing company!
Interested? Apply below! Inquiries can be sent to firstname.lastname@example.org; reference Job ID mr2987.