DTech is among the largest hospitality and residential technology specialists in the United States. Delivered by a team of carefully selected industry experts, DTech offers a full range of professional services including active & passive infrastructure design, hotel opening services, virtual CIO / CTO engagements, audio-visual, security, compliance / performance assessments and network design / deployment.
This person will engineer mid-level telecommunications, security, and audio-visual systems to fulfill the needs of our clients. Facilitates work on more complex projects, under the supervision of the Head Of Design. Reports directly to the Design Team Manager.
· Serve as a technical resource for sales staff.
· Assist as needed in estimating consultant-driven bids.
· Attend field surveys for needs assessment in areas of equipment and personnel.
· During the project lifetime, oversee the preparation of the necessary design drawings and coordination documentation for installations.
· Act as a technical resource for associate engineers, technicians and drafting staff.
· Develop knowledge and personal abilities/skills in order to maintain/improve depth and currency with this field of work.
· 3 years design experience desired. Bachelor’s degree in math- or design-related field, or 5 years senior field tech / QA experience desired.
· Technical Skills – Ability to convert customer needs and requirements into system descriptions and bills of material. Must be able to communicate proposed system functionalities to customers.
· Software Proficiency – PDF editing software, MS Office applications and AutoCAD required. Familiarity with IP systems and general technology preferred.
· Operational Skills – Moderate knowledge of telecommunications systems as well as architectural coordination and cabling requirements highly desired. Proficiency with various network designs and applications. Strong basic math and writing skills. Major manufacturer training desired.
· Personal Skills – Detail-oriented. Organized. Good oral and written communication skills. Ability to work effectively in a team environment. Ability to research and train on products as self-directed. Ability to direct the work of others. Technical supervisory experience a plus.
NOTE: This list of job responsibilities is not an all-inclusive list, this is a general description.
Deployed Technologies is an Affirmative Action/Equal Employment Opportunity Employer.
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: $40,000.00 - $50,000.00 per year
- 401(k) matching
- Dental insurance
- Employee discount
- Flexible schedule
- Health insurance
- Paid time off
- Relocation assistance
- 8 hour shift
- Monday to Friday
Ability to Commute/Relocate:
- Munising, MI 49862 (Required)
- AutoCAD: 1 year (Preferred)
- Project management: 1 year (Preferred)
Company's Facebook page:
- Waiting period may apply
- Only full-time employees eligible
- Social distancing guidelines in place
- Sanitizing, disinfecting, or cleaning procedures in place