KBR is looking for a Senior Software Engineer (MULTI-INT) to join our team in Chantilly, VA.
- Support modeling and analysis of overhead (space) GEOINT and SIGINT
- Develop Python code to support a variety of GEOINT and SIGINT modeling, simulation and analysis assignments
- Develop and/or contribute to briefings, point papers, and meetings in direct support of Senior Government Managers
- The analysis provided by the individual will support architecture trade studies and support Senior Government decisions about the future of overhead capabilities and budgets.
- BS in Software Engineering
- Knowledge of Python coding
- Experience with modeling, simulation and analysis
- 2-8 years’ experience
- MS in Software Engineering
- Experience with Space systems, Overhead GEOINT and SIGINT Acquisition and Architectures, system payloads/hardware, GEOINT and SIGINT tasking and collection management
- Experience with applications/programs such as AGI’s Systems Tool Kit, MATLAB, SIMULINK, and Tableau
Security Requirements: Must have an active TS/SCI
Job Type: Full-time
Work Location: One location