The passion, creativity and determination of our talented staff make McLaren Engineering Group one of the top engineering firms in the country. We offer our employees a creative work environment with a dynamic culture and competitive benefits. Our collaborative, innovative atmosphere brings numerous opportunities for professional growth.
We have an opening for a Civil Engineer with land development experience to be based out of our Woodcliff Lake, NJ office location.
Typical duties and Responsibilities:
This candidate will be responsible for performing geotechnical engineering analyses, design and evaluation related to shallow and deep foundation systems, settlement analyses, slope stability evaluations, retaining structures, consideration of seismic effects, and earthwork. Responsibilities also include the preparation and review of engineering design calculations, reports, specifications and construction documents, and other technical documents as needed.
- Bachelor’s degree in Civil Engineering; Master’s degree a plus.
- FE/EIT required
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills are required.
- Ability to multi task and work well independently as well as, in a team focused environment
- Excellent communication skills
- Strong organizational skills
- Professional approach and demeanor
- 0 to 5 years of experience preferred