Corn Processing Plant
This is an exempt level position.
This position is responsible for process improvements for production in all facets of operation through direct contributions of project development from conception though start-up. It is also responsible for assisting in managing day to day operations, tracking and understanding department costs, yields, quality, process performance and mentoring production engineers. This position may work with contractor management for the completion of projects within the department.
- Oversight of specific processes and managing projects within that process. Project management may require purchasing of materials and supplies, equipment installation, budget tracking, and startup of projects
- Identifies safety and environmental needs and requirements, and insures such considerations are included in the development and modification of facilities.
- Analyzes existing processes for cost savings, reliability, and performance improvement opportunities.
- Lead department Focused Improvement efforts.
- Interacts with maintenance, controls, process, and quality personnel in planning for and the development of process improvements
- Assist in day to day operations including shift coverage as needed.
- Training and mentoring other colleagues
- Concern for quality
- Strong commitment to safety
- Demonstrated leadership
- Demonstrated problem solving
- Good written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to manage personnel and work closely with corporate departments
- Ability to look beyond the task at hand, to anticipate challenges and develop options to overcome them
- B.S. in Engineering
- 2-5 years of plant operations experience
Relocation assistance is available with this position.
This position offers a complete benefit package, including 401K/ESOP, pension, health, life and dental insurance.
ADM requires the successful completion of a pre-employment drug screen, physical and a background check.
ADM is an equal opportunity employer and makes employment decisions without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age disability and veteran status.