At Northrop Grumman, our employees have incredible opportunities to work on revolutionary systems in air and space that
impact people's lives around the world today, and for generations to come. Our work preserves freedom and democracy,
and advances human discovery and our understanding of the universe. We look for people who have bold new ideas,
courage and a pioneering spirit to join forces to invent the future, and have a lot of fun along the way. Our culture thrives
on intellectual curiosity, cognitive diversity and bringing your whole self to work - and we have an insatiable drive to do
what others think is impossible. Our employees are not only part of history, they're making history.
Northrop Grumman is seeking a Systems Engineer 1. This position will be located at our Aerospace Systems Sector in
Oklahoma City, OK.
The qualified candidate will become part of the Northrop Grumman's Systems Engineering organization. The selected
candidate will perform technical planning, system integration, verification and validation, cost and risk, and supportability and effectiveness analyses for total systems.
In this role, the selected candidate will be expected to:
- Perform analyses at all levels of total system product to include: concept, design, fabrication, test, installation, operation, maintenance and disposal.
- Ensure the logical and systematic conversion of customer or product requirements into total systems solutions that acknowledge technical, schedule, and cost constraints.
- Perform functional analysis, timeline analysis, detail trade studies, requirements allocation and interface definition studies
to translate customer requirements into hardware and software specifications.
Have a STEM (Science, Technology, Engineering or Math) degree.
- Be able to obtain and maintain a U.S. Government security clearance (U.S. citizenship is a pre-requisite).
- Have an overall cumulative GPA of 3.70/4.0 or higher.
- Previous internship/co-op or other work experience, leadership & teamwork capabilities, interpersonal communication skills, and activities (professional/community/extracurricular).
Northrop Grumman is committed to hiring and retaining a diverse workforce. We are proud to be an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer, making decisions without regard to race, color, religion, creed, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, national origin, age, veteran status, disability, or any other protected class. For our complete EEO/AA and Pay Transparency statement, please visit www.northropgrumman.com/EEO. U.S. Citizenship is required for most positions.