Lockheed Martin Aeronautics. Be More Than You Can Imagine.
At Lockheed Martin Aeronautics, we're taking innovation to the next level. From designing the most advanced air vehicle to designing aircraft that defies gravity, our engineers live on the cutting edge of technology. Never have the opportunities for a technical career been so limitless.
Join the Fort Worth Flight Test Engineering Team as a Flight Test Engineering Planning Integrator. The Flight Test Engineering Team is a portion of Test and Evaluation (T&E) Directorate within the Lockheed Martin Aeronautics Engineering and Technology Functional Engineering Organization. This Team is responsible for strategic planning of the F-35 Development Test (DT) Fleet, supporting coordination for DT test data requirements and near-term execution constraint resolution.
The Flight Test Engineering Planning Integrator position is responsible for supporting the Flight Science, Mission Systems, and Weapons Variant Leads with long-range development flight test planning and coordination associated with delivery of new F-35 Capabilities. Tasks for this role include coordination, planning, prioritization, and constraint resolution of Flight Test requirements by interfacing with multiple organizations such as JSF Program Office (JPO), F-35 DT Test Sites, Production, and LM IPTs. Additional tasks for this position include:
- Supporting the Test Planning process by Participating in Test Planning Working Groups and authoring documents
- Maintaining Project status and forecasts as the Project Lead for various assigned Flight Test activities
- Interacting with Program Managers to resolve contract constraints
- Providing estimates for future projects as requested by the T&E Flight Test proposal team
- Support Metrics Reporting
- CAM responsibility for assigned projects
- Represent Flight Test Organization to other Departments and Organizations
This position will require traveling on average one week per month, based on Customer requirements. Travel locations are typically to the JPO in Arlington, VA, and the F-35 Test Sites, (Edwards AFB, CA and Patuxent River NAS, MD).
A level 3 employee Typically has 5 - 10 years of professional experience.
**Must be a US Citizen. This position is located at a facility that requires special access.**
What’s In It For You
Our employees play an active role in strengthening the quality of life where we live and work by volunteering more than 850,000 hours annually. Here are some of the benefits you can enjoy:
- Paid time off
- Work/life balance
- Career development
- Mentorship opportunities
- Rewards & recognition
Learn more about Lockheed Martin’s comprehensive benefits package here.
This position is in Fort Worth, TX Discover Fort Worth.
- Experience with Mission Systems or Weapons Systems Test
- Technical Project Management Experience
- SECRET Security Clearance
- F-35 Aircraft and Program experience
- Test Execution Experience as a Flight Test Engineer (Test Conductor or Test Director)
- Experience defining test requirements
- Control Account Management Experience (Current certification highly desired)
- Customer Interface Experience
- Technical Team Leadership Experience
- Ability to effectively collaborate and communicate complex issues with a variety of stakeholders from highly Technical SMEs to Executive Leadership Customer Interface experience with USAF, USN, or USMC.
- Demonstrated strong verbal and written communication skills
Lockheed Martin is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, protected veteran status, or disability status.
Join us at Lockheed Martin, where your mission is ours. Our customers tackle the hardest missions. Those that demand extraordinary amounts of courage, resilience and precision. They’re dangerous. Critical. Sometimes they even provide an opportunity to change the world and save lives. Those are the missions we care about.
As a leading technology innovation company, Lockheed Martin’s vast team works with partners around the world to bring proven performance to our customers’ toughest challenges. Lockheed Martin has employees based in many states throughout the U.S., and Internationally, with business locations in many nations and territories.