Employee Work Location: Portland, OR
Employee Status: Full-Time Non-Exempt
Schedule: Full-Time: 6:00am – 2:30pm, Monday-Friday
Company Conformance Statements
In the performance of their respective tasks and duties, all employees are expected to conform to the following:
* Perform quality work within deadlines with or without direct supervision.
* Interact professionally with other employees, customers and suppliers.
* Work effectively as a team contributor on all assignments.
* Work independently while understanding the necessity for communicating and coordinating work efforts with other employees and organizations.
* Regular and predictable attendance is an essential function of this position.
Oversees inventory movement in and out ensuring perpetual records, quantities are accurate at all times.
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- Strong attention to details.
- Ability to use measuring tapes, and other hand and machining tools.
- Must possess 20/20 corrected vision, able to pass color vision test and hearing test.
- Must possess sufficient manual dexterity in order to accomplish necessary tasks.
- Must be capable of lifting and carrying up to 45 pounds.
- Able to work alternate shifts and overtime as required.
Essential Duties & Responsibilities:
- Oversees inventory movement in and out ensuring perpetual records, quantities are accurate at all times.
- Stock incoming parts from receiving on shelves.
- Pull parts for production per pick list as needed.
- Parts delivered to assembler just prior to work.
- Stage parts waiting for assembly and welding.
- Pull parts for all others when requested.
- Weekly cycle counts.
- Tracking of slow-moving inventory working with other departments to return to vendor, use in production, sell to customer, or engineer into future products.
- Assist Production Manager in disposal of unnecessary equipment, material and other items.
- Use the MRP system to ensure production priorities are met.
- Communicate with planning, procurement, and operations on production status's.
- Adhere to Dart's Vision, Mission and Values as well as policies and procedures.
- All other duties assigned
Special Position Requirements
Periodic travel may be required. Ability to receive a passport is required.
- 2+ years experience in warehouse operations
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- work safely near moving mechanical parts; using appropriate PPE.
- work in high, precarious places; utilizing appropriate fall restraint equipment.
- fumes or airborne particles; toxic or caustic chemicals – within OSHA approved levels;
- outdoor weather conditions (cold, heat, wet, dry)
- Use of copier, fax, computer and stairs.
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: $0.00 per hour
- 401(k) matching
- Dental insurance
- Employee assistance program
- Health insurance
- Health savings account
- Paid time off
- Vision insurance
- Please provide salary expectations.
- Personal protective equipment provided or required
- Temperature screenings
- Social distancing guidelines in place
- Sanitizing, disinfecting, or cleaning procedures in place