Vishay, Tantalum Capacitor Division in Bennington, VT is currently seeking a full-time Process Engineer.
How You'll Help Us Build the DNA of Tech:
- Process Engineer for manufacturing Tantalum electrolytic capacitors
- Develop and maintain manufacturing processes in the manufacture of wet tantalum capacitors.
- Maintaining materials, processes and methods to assure efficient manufacture and performance of Wet Tantalum capacitors.
- Understanding of capacitor performance characteristics, related physical phenomenon and failure mechanisms.
- Experiment planning, analysis of test results and problem solving.
- Effective data analysis, presentation and communication.
Experience You'll Need:
- Bachelor's degree in Industrial, Materials science, Chemical or Electrical Engineering.
- Proven problem solving, planning and organizational skills. Understanding of DOE and statistical tools
- Effective teamwork skills and concise verbal and written communication
- Experience/knowledge in manufacture of Tantalum Capacitors is preferred
- 1-5 years related professional experience
- Health, Dental & Vision Insurance
- Paid Time Off
- Employee Assistance Programs
- Tuition Reimbursement
- Work from home opportunity
This position requires access to information subject to the International Traffic in Arms Regulations and/or the Export Administration Regulations. As such, this position is open only to applicants who qualify as “U.S. Persons” according to U.S. federal law.
Vishay offers a comprehensive suite of benefit programs including health care coverage, financial support programs and other resources designed to help you achieve your personal and professional goals. With us, you'll experience unique career paths, an open and collaborative culture, a stable business that will be there for you, and opportunities to work globally and locally.
Do you have the skills we need? Are you ready to power your career as you power the world? If so, apply today.
Vishay is an AAP and Equal Opportunity Employer
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: $75,000.00 per year
- Dental insurance
- Health insurance
- Paid time off
- Tuition reimbursement
- Vision insurance
Work Location: One location