XeteX is a leading custom manufacturer of air handling equipment for the commercial and industrial markets. XeteX products provide energy efficient ventilation for buildings delivering the required Indoor Air Quality (IAQ) for any application. XeteX’s headquarters are in Coon Rapids, near Minneapolis, MN with factory locations in La Crosse and West Salem WI. For more information, visit www.xetexinc.com or call 608-784-5509 (WI)
Provide engineering leadership in the electrical design, assembly, and testing of XeteX custom air handling equipment. Responsible for making design recommendations to improve manufacturability on scheduled jobs, existing products, and new product development. Responsible for coordinating the customer requested field equipment startups, factory testing, and issuing final test reports.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Serve as the engineering expert on equipment electrical designs and submittal information as well as addressing factory questions regarding the fabrication, construction, and testing operations of XeteX equipment
- Review equipment electrical designs prior to production and if needed work with design engineering to improve the accuracy of the electrical schematics and BOMs.
- Be able to field questions from production workers, interpret prints, and communicate with design engineers to ensure equipment is designed and built to customer specifications.
- Coordinate all required equipment startups. If required travel to job sites to conduct startups.
- Coordinate the factory related testing of equipment. If required, conduct the factory testing and generate necessary reports.
- Develop test plans and reports for the factory testing of all custom air handlers.
- Participate as needed in new product development.
- Be a backup for controls programming and service support as needed.
- Oversee the maintenance and calibrations of all factory equipment.
- Interface with outside agencies to maintain certifications.
- Participate in customer events, meetings, and factory tours.
- Other engineering related tasks when needed and requested by company leadership.
- B.S. in Electrical Engineering.
- Advanced knowledge and programming experience of DDC controls and software used on HVAC equipment. Knowledge of the CAREL platform a plus.
- Advanced knowledge and skills with AutoCAD and/or Solidworks software.
- Proficiency in using Microsoft Office applications as tools for engineering and communications
- Detail-oriented, ability to plan, organize, set priorities and manage multiple projects
- Strong project management, people skills and excellent communication skills.
- 5+ yrs of experience.
- Must be responsible, personable, and have a strong work ethic
- Ability to work independently with minimal supervision.
- Travel based on business needs not to exceed 20%
- Ability to lift (infrequently and when needed) parts weighing 25 - 50 lbs
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: $75,000.00 - $90,000.00 per year
- 401(k) Matching
- Dental Insurance
- Disability Insurance
- Flexible Schedule
- Health Insurance
- Life Insurance
- Paid Time Off
- Vision Insurance
Offices are cubicles that facilitate social distancing.
Sanitizers and facemasks readily available.
Working remotely a few days per week.
- Electrical Engineering: 3 years (Preferred)
Company's Facebook page:
- Waiting period may apply
- Only full-time employees eligible