We have Two positions open.
2- Curam Business Analyst
Possibility of Remote
Cúram Software Developer
This is a long-term Contract opportunity!
- Extensive experience (5-7 years) with development, testing and implementation in Java-IBM Curam environment including leadership roles.
- Expertise in Cúram rules development is a plus
- Extensive recent experience with DB2 and SQL
- Demonstrated knowledge and experience of J2EE architecture
- Working knowledge of Web Service, EJB, Messaging and other system integration technologies
- Experience in an enterprise environment with large-scale, complex interdependent systems
- Demonstrated ability to synthesize complex information, applying logical reasoning and sound technical and/or business knowledge
- Strong understanding of Object-Oriented Software Design and Development concepts
- Excellent communication skills
- Self-start who is able to keep the team informed of his progress
- Creative problem solver who can determine alternative solutions
- Bachelor's or master's degree in computer science or related field
- Analyze code to find causes of errors and revise the applications as needed
- Participate in software design meetings to analyze and determine user needs are met with technical requirements
- Work collaboratively with broader development team to design, test and implement Cúram code to meet project deadlines
- Maintaining existing applications for current clients
- Constantly improving skills set and sharing new knowledge with other on the team
- Design, develop, document, test and debug complex and large-scale applications
- Participate in the full software development life cycle