DCCI’s Core Product Portfolio Objective is to design, develop, manufacture and market electronic products that improve our customer’s ability to communicate in the presence of high ambient noise. Some of our products include:
- Commercial and General Aviation communication headsets, passive and active noise cancelling.
- Communication systems including multi-user, multi-function digital and analog intercoms with external audio interfaces to two-way radios on vehicles and marine vessels for public safely (fire, rescue), law enforcement and commercial applications.
- Wireless headsets and audio gateways to provide high quality, full-duplex audio communications to augment or completely eliminate the traditional wired intercom communication solutions.
- Identify, develop and implement state of the art acoustic and signal processing solutions in the analog and digital domain to optimize the overall communication experience in the presence of high ambient noise.
- Active participation both as an individual contributor and development team member in new product development from concept through development into volume production.
- Product focus is not only on conventional headsets but also on innovative communication solutions to meet specific, non-traditional communication and listening needs.
Opportunities, Skills and Expectations:
- Must possess strong interest and ability in applying emerging innovative technology to new product design and development to not only meet but exceed our customer’s expectation for performance, value and reliability.
- Must have proven experience with applied design and development of audio technology incorporating signal processing, acoustics, psychoacoustics, audio routing and related fields of engineering.
- Ability to work as both an individual contributor and also collaboratively within multi-functional product development teams.
- Three to five years’ of professional hands on relevant experience within the electronic product development environment.
- BS or dual degree in Electronic Engineering and/or Computer Technology with an emphasis on audio engineering, signal processing and voice communications.
Job Type: Full-time
- Do you have a BSEE or dual degree with computer technology?
- Health insurance
- Dental insurance
- Retirement plan
- Paid time off
- Parental leave
- Relocation assistance
- Tuition reimbursement