We are seeking a highly motivated Embedded Hardware Design engineer to become part of our dynamic team.
Radiant Technologies is a Global leader in innovation and new technologies,
Join Radiant and help create next generation of technologies that will shape the future in
Ferroelectric, Multiferroic, Piezoelectric, Magnetoelectric, and PiezoMems technology devices.
Radiant Technologies Inc the worldwide leader has established the worldwide standards for electrical evaluation of Ferroelectric Materials of all types. Radiant Technologies manufactures and sells the most sophisticated test equipment, Precision Materials Analyzers for these materials and their applications. Radiant makes it own ferroelectric materials and transfers these various functions into intergrated circuit scale devices. Radiant's Clean room offers this capability as the only intergrated device foundry in the united states.
Embedded Hardware Design Engineer
Responsible for hardware and software design and development involving component level electronics design, embedded firmware, host PC driver software, PCB design, test and integration of complex software and hardware projects. Manufacturing and Customer Support for Radiant Test System products.
Design and development of embedded controls using USB, I2C and SPI communications. Perform reliability and failure analysis studies and direct improvements in both hardware and software. Design, debug and characterize electronic data acquisition and control circuitry which includes amplifiers, ADCs, DACs, memory, microprocessors, motor driver, thermal PID control, and DC to DC converters.
- Bachelor's Degree or higher in Electrical or Computer Engineering
- Experience designing digital and analog electronic systems
- Advanced electronics troubleshooting skills
- Proficiency with standard electronics lab equipment such as oscilloscopes, power supplies, logic analyzers, etc.
- Experience using main-stream schematic capture and PCB design tools such as Altium, OrCAD, Eagle EDA software or Kicad.
- US Citizen
- Experience programming embedded microcontrollers with Microchip MPASM and/or 8051 assembly code.
- Experience programming host PC device driver DLL in C, C++.
- FPGA or CPLD design using Xilinx tools
- Experience with mechanical test fixture design for high voltage applications.
- Experience with piezoelectric materials testing and characterization.
Position: Full Time, Monday – Friday(40 Hours per week) Benefits: Health Insurance, Dental Insurance, Disability Insurance, 401K , Vacation, E: mail Resume with Salary requirements
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: $50,000.00 - $80,000.00 per year
- Dental insurance
- Disability insurance
- Health insurance
- Paid time off
- 8 hour shift
- Monday to Friday