Conway Machine, Inc. is a family-owned manufacturing facility, providing component and full assembly products to various industries worldwide. We are celebrating 50 years in business! We have an opening for a new team member to join us as a Product Engineer.
Designing new products and supporting existing ones is the primary focus of this position. You will be expected to contribute/lead during product design sessions utilizing Solid Works as the 3D tool. All products are modeled in 3D first and then processed for manufacturing later.
The design role requires broad experience with a variety of materials, hardware and manufacturing processes. You will be expected to take the approved product 3D model and create all manufacturing documents such as drawings, process sheets, quality inspection reports, etc. In addition, you will need to work with purchasing to source all required raw material for the new product(s).
Our pay will be competitive with the industry and relevant to your experience level. We have full benefits and holidays. Our shop is fully heated & cooled, located in Conway Arkansas.
If you think have the qualifications, we would love to add you to the Conway family.
Will you join us today?
- Support Operations to include approving First Article Inspections, process documentation, LEAN manufacturing, custom product drawings, fixturing and other manufacturing process optimization.
- Lead the Design team for product innovation
- 3D model all products using Solid Works
- Work with Operators and Setup Technicians on production issues.
- Keep all process documentation up to date
- Monitor and maintain ISO procedures
- Maintain Revision Level documentation for all products
- Work with marketing to provide documentation as required
- Engineering Degree or Equivalent Work Experience
- Advanced knowledge of Solid Works
- Highly organized and self-motivated
- Strong Interpersonal, Communication and Leadership Skills
- Solid knowledge of GD&T tolerancing
- Familiarity with current machining practices
Job Type: Full-time
- Dental insurance
- Health insurance
- Life insurance
- Paid time off
- Vision insurance
- 8 hour shift
- Monday to Friday
NO MASK OR VACCINE REQUIREMENTS.
Ability to commute/relocate:
- Conway, AR 72032: Reliably commute or planning to relocate before starting work (Preferred)
Work Location: One location