IT Technologist/OSD Developer – SCCM Support
BUSINESS UNIT: Enterprise Infrastructure & Operations, End User Compute Services
1. This position requires someone with SME (subject matter expert) level knowledge of desktop Operating System Deployment processes, Image Development, configuration and use of MDT, SCCM OSD, USMT, design and administration of Microsoft SCCM (all versions) in an enterprise, and SCCM based reporting.
2. The candidate should be familiar with proven expertise in all areas of Managed Desktop Services, including those mentioned above, along with Level 3 and 4 Support, and the ability to provide consulting advisory and technical delivery services for special projects related to these services.
3. Project work around developing images for a Windows 10 & Office 365 migration.
4. Responsible for operational support for OS deployment and package distribution via SCCM.
5. Position will support monthly MS patching process for 100k+ devices.
Specialized Knowledge Required:
Top Technical skills to look for:
· MS SCCM OSD – Image Development and Deployment
· MS Deployment Toolkit (MDT ) – Image Development and Deployment
· Windows Operating System Deployment
· User State Migration Tool (USMT)
· Desktop related Group Policy Objects (GPO)
· Scripting with Powershell and VBScript
· MS SCCM 2012 – Design, Configuration, Administration
· Software Distribution
· Patch Management
· Desktop and Application virtualization
Top Soft Skills to look for:
· Technical BA skills
· High Quality Written and Oral Communications
· Ability to work independently with minimal supervision
· Ability to work in a highly collaborative environment
YEARS OF EXPERIENCE:
SPECIALIZED KNOWLEDGE REQUIRED:
PHYSICAL JOB REQUIREMENTS
The physical demands described within the Responsibilities section of this job description are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
Job Type: Contract