Northern Acrylics is searching for an experienced CNC Router and CO2 Laser Operator in a plastic fabrication setting.
- Experience operating a CNC Router.
- Experience operating a CO2 Laser.
- Experience with router softwares such as Autodesk or Mastercam.
- Must be able to draw, create, nest and run machines to produce component parts.
- Previous work with plastics is encouraged to apply, but not neccessary.
- Previous work with CNC 3 Axis Lathe is encouraged to apply, but not neccesary.
- Previous experience with Creative Design is encouraged to apply, but not neccesary.
- Must be able to perform routine maintenance on machinery.
- Must be able to work in a fast paced environment.
- Must be able to work with up to 50 pounds of material. Assistance provided as needed.
- Must be able to work in a timely fashion to make project deadlines.
- Be willing to work in other areas of the shop on as needed basis.
- Must be self-driven worker.
- Communication between coworkers is expected to maintain effiency and timeliness of projects.
- Some contact with customers will be expected, but not a main job duty.
- Other duties as assigned.
Northern Acrylics Background:
Small plastic fabrication shop that specializes in Medical Support Equipment. Applicants are encouraged to check out our website www.northernacrylics.com to see some of the projects that we work on and get a feel for the business. We offer a variety of different services to local and national businesses. We offer services in hospital, office, galleries, framing, sign, recreational, store front, and many more industries.
As a small business, we are looking for someone to fit into our shop environment. We have flexible working hours to fit your busy life schedule. This is a full-time position. Compensation will be based on experience and will be negotiated with qualified candidates. We are very busy with making COVID-19 related products and are looking to hire as soon as possible. This is not just a show up and push button type of job. Experience working with machinery and softwares is going to be expected. Would be a perfect fit for someone looking to work in a relaxed environment. Someone who is looking to challenge their creative side to help customers create their projects.
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: $0.00 /hour
- Machine Operator: 1 year (Preferred)
- Qualified Candidates are encouraged to apply. We will review each application and determine the best fit. This will not only be determined by education or experience, but rather a combination that fits our needs as a small business.
- Retirement plan
- Paid time off
- Flexible schedule
- Bi weekly or Twice monthly
- Monday to Friday
- No weekends
- 8 hour shift