At CITT Services, we know that with the right people on board, anything is possible. The quality, integrity, and commitment of our employees are key factors in our company's growth, market presence and our ability to help our clients stay a step ahead of the competition. By hiring the best people and helping them grow both professionally and personally, we ensure a bright future for CITT Services and for the people who work here.
Software Engineers will provide IT support and development for enterprise integration services at CITT Services and will ensure established software development principles and best practices are followed when designing and developing integration solutions and APIs. As a member of our team, you will gain exciting real-world software engineering experience at a thriving company.
- Design, develop and support enterprise integration solutions and APIs
- Create and implement solutions to improve overall CITT Services integration services architecture
- Closely work with domain/solution architects to ensure the availability, reliability, and performance of enterprise integration platform and services
- Participate in enterprise integration Agile team; recommend and implement changes to mitigate risks and optimize performance
- Partner closely with business stakeholders and internal team to define and understand enterprise integration needs in order to achieve key performance indicators for the benefit of CITT Services
- Translate enterprise integration business requirements into technical/functional documentation (Business Process Designs, Functional Designs, Solution Architecture)
- Support policies, standards, guidelines and procedures to ensure integration services and APIs are available, responsive, and achieving desired business outcomes
Ideally, you have built something from scratch in the past 6 months. A web app, a mobile app or maybe something more extravagant.
You need to have some experience with Java, Spring, Hibernate, Spring Boot, REST Services, JBoss Fuse, Apache Camel, Active MQ, Microservices & API, Middleware, CSS, and HTML. Great people are effective and learn what we use quickly (or introduce us to better ways of working).
You also need to have some experience in building processes, managing/deploying/supporting API's, and leveraging common frameworks such as message queuing, caching, complex mapping and scripting.
Excellent ability to identify the problem/bug/requirement and find a solution, implement it, get it working, test it, and document it. We depend on all-rounders!
Go-getter attitude to quickly solve problems and find solutions. We don't expect you to know all the stuff beforehand. But the willingness to quickly learn, adapt and apply is the foremost requirement.
The opportunity to work on an exciting new app in a rapidly researched and discussed domain - Natural Language Processing.
Apply Machine Learning and NLP algorithms to real-world problems.
Laptop of your choice - Windows, MAC or Linux.
We are an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status or any other characteristic protected by law.