Security Solutions Engineer
Interested in cybersecurity? Interested in how digital identity works on the cloud? Look no farther, ProofID is a fast-growing startup company that specializes in the cybersecurity of Identity and Access Management. Gartner predicts that by 2020, the Internet of Things (IoT) will redefine the concept of identity management to include what people own, share and use. Our team loves working with highly driven teammates excited about defining the future of identity.
ProofiD is seeking an experienced Security Solutions Engineer to become a part of our team that delivers innovative solutions for our customers. We need energetic and motivated engineers who aren’t afraid to learn new technologies, tackle complex integration problems, and interact with our customers.
You will support the security solutions organization as a Security Solutions Engineer. You will be responsible for delivering Identity and Access Management (IAM) solutions, including design and development. You don’t need to be an expert in security or identity, but be willing to do what it takes to get up to speed fast.
You’ll be expected to:
- Design, code, and test new Windows and web software applications.
- Enhance existing systems by analyzing business objectives, preparing an action plan and identifying areas for modification and improvement
- Maintain existing software systems by identifying and correcting software defects
- Investigate and develop skills in new technologies
- Lead customer-focused discussions and interact with our customers in daily scrum or other types of collaboration meetings
Required Technical Qualifications
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, Information Assurance, or Computer Engineering
- 5+ years experience with software development, including design, code, testing and debugging of applications.
- Knowledge and familiarity of the Java Programming Language and associated development tools, guidelines, and conventions including but limited Eclipse, ANT, Maven, and Git
Desired Technical Qualifications, but not required:
- Knowledge of OWASP secure coding
- Knowledge of Single Sign-On (SSO) and related browser profiles and protocols to include SAML, WS-Federation, OAuth, and OpenID Connect
- Working knowledge of Active Directory and secure LDAP
- Working knowledge of Public Key Infrastructure (PKI)
- Working knowledge of User Provisioning and Management frameworks to support Role Based Access Control (RBAC)
- Familiarity with the WS-* specifications from OASIS, W3C, and DMTF
- A big plus if you have experience with any of the following identity and access management/API/mobile/cloud security technologies: Ping Identity, Okta, Sailpoint, Siteminder, ForgeRock, NetIQ, Radiant Logic, UnboundID, ThreatMetrix, MuleSoft, Axway, Layer7, Bluebox, MobileIron, AirWatch Netskope, SkyHigh, Elastica.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Team oriented, both as a team member and mentor
- Committed to making customers successful and exceeding their expectations
- You must be based in the United States
ProofID is a Security System Integrator that helps IT organizations adopt cloud, mobile and collaboration technologies without introducing risk to the business. Our delivery focused approach provides the expertise organizations need, when it is needed, with the value demanded. We believe that our employees are our greatest assets. Our success depends upon the individual accomplishments of everyone that contributes to our entrepreneurial spirit. We offer a dynamic, collaborative environment that encourages and rewards initiative, creativity, and dedication. We offer full benefits and a flexible work environment.
Sound like the perfect fit? Contact us!
Job Type: Full-time
- software development: 5 years (Required)