Web Content Developer
New Albany, OH
*4-6 month Contract
We are hiring a Web Content Developer to support our large retail client in the Columbus area. As the Site Content Coordinator, you’ll be an integral part of the Site Production team to help execute and publish assets and content for all of our client’s brand website and applications. You’ll also work with a group of talented and data driven Project Managers, Digital Designers, UX Designers/Developers and Site Merchandisers to be able to implement all applicable changes/upgrades.
- Bachelor’s Degree in related field
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills, including strong proofreading skills
- Work with project management tools to execute the content schedule in order to build seasonal and daily updates on time
- Build content for domestic and International sites which are on different platforms
- Partner with translation teams to ensure correct verbiage is used in International markets
- Support IT with day of code fixes for the site
- Familiarity with IBM Commerce 7 platform or the like, Web Content Management platforms are preferred
- Experience with project management tools (JIRA)
- Knowledge of best practices for web creative
- Ability to work quickly and accurately in a fast-paced environment and meet tight deadlines
- Manage multiple projects at once and change priorities as needed
- Excellent written and verbal communication, including strong proofreading skills
- Highly motivated/self-starter with a sense of ownership, a willingness to learn, and a strong desire to succeed
What’s in it for You?
- Ability to work with a high functioning Content Development team focused on staying in front of industry trends
- Ability to work in an open and arguably best work environment in town
About Eight Eleven:
- At Eight Eleven, our business is people. Relationships are at the center of what we do. A successful partnership is only as strong as the relationship built. We’re your trusted partner for IT hiring, recruiting and staffing needs.
- For over 16 years, Eight Eleven has established and maintained relationships that are designed to meet your IT staffing needs. Whether it’s contract, contract-to-hire, or permanent placement work, we customize our search based upon your company's unique initiatives, culture and technologies. With our national team of recruiters placed at 21 major hubs around the nation, Eight Eleven finds the people best-suited for your business. When you work with us, we work with you. That’s the Eight Eleven promise.
- Eight Eleven Group provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, age, sex, citizenship, disability, genetic information, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, amnesty or status as a covered veteran in accordance with applicable federal, state, and local laws.
Job Type: Contract