Producing world class components for cooling systems as part of either a team led production line or individual paced work center.
- Operate production line machinery and perform product assembly.
- Troubleshoot production line machinery.
- Perform equipment change-overs as needed.
- Responsible for quality control. Make adjustments as necessary to produce product within specifications.
Reject product outside of specifications. Operate within standard operating procedures and Job Safety Analysis.
- Complete daily production logs.
- Perform preventive maintenance (PMs) on production line machinery.
- Communicate with operators from other shifts.
- Clean and maintain work area.
- Turn off and lock out equipment when not in use.
- Other duties as assigned.
- Assist maintenance and manufacturing engineers as needed. Provide on-the-job training to new employees
Requirements: Basic reading, writing, and arithmetic skills required. This is normally acquired through a highschool diploma or equivalent. Willingness to learn new skills Manual dexterity required for operating machinery.
- Ability to lift up to 50 pounds required.
Working Conditions: Working conditions are normal for a manufacturing environment. Temperature periodicallyexceeds 90 degrees. Work involves frequent lifting of materials and product up to 50 pounds. Machinery operation requires the use of safety equipment to include but not limited to; eye safetyglasses, hearing protection and steel toe shoes.Adams Thermal Systems offers a comprehensive employee benefit package including: * Paid Time Off (PTO)
- 10 Paid Holidays Per Year
- Group Medical Insurance
- Dental Insurance
- Vision Insurance
- 401(K) Retirement Savings Plan with Employer Match
- Life Insurance at 1x Annual Salary
- Long Term Disability
Also Available Short Term Disability Hospital Indemnity
- * Critical Illness Coverage
- Term Life Insurance
- Identity Protection
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: $22.00 - $25.00 per hour
- 401(k) matching
- Dental insurance
- Employee assistance program
- Employee discount
- Flexible spending account
- Health insurance
- Health savings account
- Life insurance
- Paid time off
- Parental leave
- Referral program
- Retirement plan
- Vision insurance
- 10 hour shift
- 8 hour shift
- Day shift
- Night shift
- High school or equivalent (Required)
Work Location: One location