D&P is headquartered in Bergamo, Italy with local offices operating in multiple locations, focused on specialization in several fields: Noceto, Italy for Household Appliances, Gallarate, Italy and Philadelphia, Pennsylvania for Aerospace/Avionics.
Our exponential growth over the last few years has led to further expansion in the United States and we are seeking a talented AEROSPACE Service Engineer to join our team.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
1. Cooperation with Maintenance Technicians/Engineers for maintenance procedures validation both on A/C and table top.
2. Liaise with Technical Publication authoring and editing of procedures within the Data Modules (DM).
3. Analysis of aircraft design and coordination with Design Organization (DO) engineers to identify and ensure maintainability and accessibility aspects are considered in the aircraft design and propose design changes if improvements are required.
4. Coordination with Experimental Operations and Production to review Acceptance Test Procedures (ATP), Functional Test Procedures (FTP), and Engineering Technical Instructions (ETI) for their in-service applicability.
5. Support the analysis and generation of Aircraft Fault Isolation Procedures (AFIP) to be used as initial corrective action for Electronic and Avionic installations on A/C.
Job Types: Full-time, Contract
Pay: $50,000.00 - $60,000.00 per hour
- Health insurance
- Paid time off
D&P is proud to offer equal employment opportunity (EEO) to all regardless of race, gender, ethnicity, disability or veteran. COVID-19 considerations:
We take all measures to ensure the safety of our staff onsite, including masks, cleaning and sanitizing.
- Systems engineering: 1 year (Preferred)
Work Location: One location