At Lockheed Martin Rotary and Mission Systems, we are driven by innovation and integrity. We believe that by applying the highest standards of business ethics and visionary thinking, everything is within our reach – and yours as a Lockheed Martin employee. Lockheed Martin values your skills, training and education. Come and experience your future!
- We are seeking a talented training systems engineer to develop innovative training solutions and recommendations to support emerging training requirements, and provide technical liaison between OEM product development teams and internal and external customers. Individual will support technical meetings, develop and present specialized briefs, report analysis and findings, and adjudicate all comments.
- Individual will provide direct support to program planners, development and project leads, and government representatives for training program level planning and solutions, establish milestones to meet training objectives, and coordinate development projects to align with training demands.
- Conduct training needs and manning analysis, Job Duty Task Analysis, Front-End Analysis, and communicate recommendations and status.
- Plan, coordinate, and execute development tasks to meet key milestones, and conduct formal operational and maintenance level training as required.
- Provide technical and operational support for new simulation systems, develop scenarios, stories, identify and write requirements, critique, and report status and risks.
- Experience directly related to the employment of the Aegis Combat System, IAMD tactical and technical application, mission planning, and training systems.
- Familiarization with Surface Navy Advanced Virtual Environment (STAVE) innovation and related systems and NETC development processes.
- Experience obtained from one shipboard tour and one training/instructional tour.
- Specialized experience related to Aegis training systems and methodology, systems, subsystems, capabilities & limitations, organizations, challenges and risk drivers.
- Demonstrated ability to build and present training program briefings and content for senior US and FMS Navy officials.
- Specialized experience related to training, curriculum development, instructional design, scenario development, and training project management
- Warfare Tactics Instructor (WTI)
- Master Training Specialist (MTS)
- Ability to discuss technical and operational concepts related to the Aegis Weapon System (AWS)
- Ability to develop curriculum IAW NAVEDTRA 130B and 131B
- Experience with curriculum development including AIM I, AIM II, or Content Planning Module/Learning Object Module (CPM/LOM)
- Familiarization with Microsoft Office (Power Point and Excel)
Lockheed Martin is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, protected veteran status, or disability status.
Join us at Lockheed Martin, where your mission is ours. Our customers tackle the hardest missions. Those that demand extraordinary amounts of courage, resilience and precision. They’re dangerous. Critical. Sometimes they even provide an opportunity to change the world and save lives. Those are the missions we care about.
As a leading technology innovation company, Lockheed Martin’s vast team works with partners around the world to bring proven performance to our customers’ toughest challenges. Lockheed Martin has employees based in many states throughout the U.S., and Internationally, with business locations in many nations and territories.