Actively Recruiting a Refinery Process Engineer
Are you a graduate of an ABET accreditedChemical Engineering program with 4+ years of refinery or petrochemical experience and a deep understanding of refinery operations and maintenance functions this opportunity is for you.
- Optimize unit performance through defining unit constraints, solving performance bottlenecks, and identifying energy conservation opportunities to help determine the optimal operating plan
- Monitor unit mass balances, catalyst activity, heat exchanger performance, unit yields, and performance of advanced control loops to provide recommended modifications to operating procedures and operational guidelines
- Provide leadership on initiatives that will improve safety performance and environmental compliance, lead and participate in root cause analysis related to exceedances, recommend and implement process changes and projects to prevent repeat environmental events, and develop proactive solutions to environmental issues
- Oversee and participate in process safety management (PSM) activities such as, management of change (MOC), pre-start up-safety-review (PSSR), and setting, monitoring, and tracking safe operating limits.
- Participate and manage incident investigations, including root-cause analysis
- Provide technical, troubleshooting, and turnaround support to the cross-functional team which includes operations, maintenance, inspection, process controls, and reliability representatives
- Review and develop operating procedures, work with operators in implementing procedures, and assist in normal shutdowns, startups, and emergency operations
For immediate consideration forward your resume to Kate@onesourcepros.com and include "Process Engineer -Refinery  in the subject line.