Ruby on Rails (ROR) Developer
- 8+ years of industry experience within an agile software development environment
- 4+ years of industry experience with Ruby and Rails
- Bachelor’s degree Computer Science, Software Engineering or equivalent industry experience
- Experience with headless Linux environment administration (Ubuntu, CentOS, or other Linux OS)
- Experience with Apache or NginX
- Experience with Ruby app server Passenger, Puma or Unicorn
- Experience with Git, and Github, Bitbucket or some other Git-based repo management system
- Experience with Capistrano, Puppet or Chef
- Experience with MySQL or PostgreSQL
- Experience with RSpec, Cucumber, or other BDD test tool
- Experience with JQuery, or other JS library (React, etc)
- Experience performing major version Rails upgrades (e.g. Rails 3.x to 4.x) is a plus.
- Experience performing minor version Ruby upgrades (e.g. Ruby 2.3 to 2.4) is a plus.
- Experience managing DBMS upgrades is a plus
Thanks & Regards,