Dishon Limited is a component part and assembly manufacturer applying over 30 years of expertise in manufacturing to critical aerospace, satellite and sub sea oil and gas applications. Dishon manufactures complex high precision assemblies and provides kitting for various Aerospace applications including Aircraft Landing Gears, Pneumatic and Hydraulic Actuators and Manifolds.
- Develop production and manufacturing processes
- Develops and optimizes continuous production and manufacturing processes to achieve the output, quality, and cost goals of the organization.
- Suggest improvements to work methods to improve efficiency
- Establish time standards by use of approved engineering practices
- Assist in planning shop layouts for improved and optimized production
- Design and implementation of tooling, sheet forming blocks and troubleshooting
- Select components and instruments based on process design and project requirement
- Perform engineering calculations and analysis in order to size equipment.
- Evaluate production processes to increase productivity and investigate new methods of enhancing the product.
- Directly responsible for initiation, development, and implementation of projects
- Post secondary education in Mechanical/Manufacturing Engineering
- Minimum 3 years' experience as a process engineer in a manufacturing environment
- Read blue prints, GD&T knowledge
- Aerospace experience preferred
- Excellent planning and organizational skills
- Effective verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to work in a fast paced environment
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent
- Soldiworks: 3 years (Required)
- Process Engineering: 3 years (Required)
- Aerospace: 2 years (Required)
- CNC machining: 3 years (Preferred)