PROJECT ENGINEER/MANAGER – Kaukauna, WI
TANN Corporation, a leader in the air pollution control industry, headquartered in Kaukauna, WI, is looking for a motivated and experienced Project Engineer/ Manager. The qualified candidate will professionally represent TANN Corporation, in all aspects of a project, most of all customer relations and service.
Candidate must reside near the main office in Kaukauna WI.We will also consider candidate located in the Detroit MI, area.
This is a full-time position that will require 30%-40% travel.
Compensation will be based upon education and experience.
- Correspondence with the customer making sure the customer is properly informed. This includes all technical, schedule and cost related issues.
- Internal correspondence with the Designers, Purchasing Agents, Production Manager, Controls Engineer and Technical Services Group Manager.
- Maintaining job costs within the project budget.
- Establishing the project schedule and maintaining the project schedule.
- Performing Engineering Calculations.
- Specifying equipment to be purchased using Purchase Requisitions and Bill of Materials (BOM).
- Organizing the installation of the equipment. This includes coordination with the customer and installation contractors
- Providing Site Supervision during the installation of TANN Equipment as required.
- Assist with the commissioning of TANN equipment.
Associates or Bachelor’s Degree in Mechanical Engineering. Equivalent experience in related field may be considered.
The Project Engineer is responsible for managing all aspects of a project from start to the completion.
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS & ABILITIES
- Working knowledge of airflow and sheet metal design. Knowledge of Oxidizers and Heat Recovery Equipment a plus.
- Ability to perform the essential physical job functions/responsibilities of the position.
- Good communication skills with the ability to relate to a diverse work community.
- Exercise independent judgement and initiative.
Health insurance, Dental, Vision, Paid Vacation, 8 Paid Holidays, 401K Plan with match, Short & Long Term Disability, Life Insurance and EAP.
Pre-employment drug screening and background check are required.
For company information please visit our website at www.tanncorporation.com.
Resume and cover letter must be submitted in a PDF format.
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: $60,000.00 to $75,000.00 /year
Pay may depend on skills and/or qualifications
- Project Management: 5 years (Required)
This Job Is Ideal for Someone Who Is:
- Dependable -- more reliable than spontaneous
- People-oriented -- enjoys interacting with people and working on group projects
- Adaptable/flexible -- enjoys doing work that requires frequent shifts in direction
- Achievement-oriented -- enjoys taking on challenges, even if they might fail