ReStream is looking to hire a Technical Sales Engineer in West Texas who can do the following:
- Builds and develops technical and commercial business relationships with clients.
- Sourcing potential new customers.
- Visit to the customer's location to promote our products.
- Demonstrating the technical features and benefits of our products and services.
- Advising customers on technology upgrades and related products and services.
- Maintaining strong customer relations.
- Meeting sales targets.
- Thought leadership both internally and externally through publishing and presenting in professional forums to promote recognition as technical expert and brand ambassador.
- Need to exhibit strong business acumen, with the competence to close the gap between the technical and business complexities.
- Promote solutions from existing technology base, identifying gaps and promoting workflows to meet customer challenges.
- Involve in the knowledge community through professional societies and forums to understand industry directions as well as the suitability of ReStream products.
- Demonstrate compliance to company policies, including HSE compliance.
To be successful in this role you will have:
- Bachelor's or Master's degree in Petroleum Engineering or Science related disciplines with 3+ years of relevant technical experience.
- Knowledgeable within Frac.
- Excellent leadership, strong interpersonal, influencing and planning skills.
- Promotes a culture of collaboration and teamwork across multiple Product lines.
- Ability to negotiate towards win-win situations and find progressing opportunities
- Excellent problem-solving skills with a drive for results.
- Strong oral and written communication skills.
- Strong interpersonal and leadership skills.
- Demonstrates ability to understand the key operating levels of the oil and gas industry.
- Self-motivated and can operate with minimal supervision.
- Be confident, flexible and adaptable and perform under stress when required and the ability to manage multiple projects simultaneously.
- Must be authorized to work in the US without sponsorship now or in the future.
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: Up to $100,000.00 per year
- Dental insurance
- Health insurance
- Life insurance
- Paid time off
- Vision insurance
- Monday to Friday
- Weekend availability
- Sales: 3 years (Preferred)