Now hiring a CAD Designer in Marysville, Michigan!
Trillium Staffing has a direct hire opportunity for a Designer in the Marysville, MI area. Hours are 1st shift, Monday-Friday and pay is $18-22 an hour depending on experience.
- Provide technical 3D CAD expertise working closely with Mechanical Design & Engineering inputs.
- Promote clear channels of communication to inform cross-functional teams including Product Development, Engineering, Project Management, and Mechanical Design.
- Enter product information in ERP system.
- Analyze and implement customer revisions of current products.
- Investigate print problems and perform design work for manufacturability and cost reductions.
- Provide technical assistance to other departments as necessary.
- Work closely with Designers, Drafters, and Engineers to ensure coordination design effort is maintained.
- Calculate dimensions, weight limitations and requirements in materials
- Describe production methods step-by-step (including equipment and software types to be used)
- Create detailed designs with computer-aided design (CAD) software
- Design diagrams, maps and layouts to illustrate workflow
- Prepare and review rough sketches and review them along with the engineering team
- Complete project responsibilities within scope, budget and schedule.
- Identify potential operational issues and redesign products to improve functionality
- Ensure final designs comply with regulations and quality standards
- Create manuals that describe existing products’ operation, features and maintenance
If you’re interested in this direct hire CAD Designer opportunity, please apply today!
- Strong mechanical aptitude and creativity
- Must be innovative.
- Able to organize work into logical steps.
- Communicate, cooperate and coordinate with other departments
- Prioritize and work well under pressure
- Must have CAD skills. (AutoCad, Solidworks, Solid Edge, Inventor, Catia)
- Knowledge of machining, build techniques and methods of production.
- High School graduate.
- Associate degree in Design or a similar field from two-year college or technical school preferred and 2-3 years related experience and/or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience
Trillium Staffing has been recruiting and placing professionals for over 30 years. From Fortune 100 companies to small businesses, our philosophy remains the same: to achieve excellence by providing quality employees and an uncompromising level of service. We believe in honesty, integrity, and a simple philosophy of providing value to our customers and our employees. We strive to be unsurpassed in the recruitment and placement of quality and skilled professionals.