RunBuggy, LLC is looking to add a
Finance Systems Engineer
RunBuggy is a company that brings the On-Demand Marketplace business model to automobile transportation. We aim to make Auto Transportation Easy. Dealers and Transporters now have a 100% cloud based nationwide platform that seamlessly matches the demand to move a car with the supply of the auto haulers. At RunBuggy we’re known for innovative technologies that solve problems and we need a new Systems Engineer problem-solver to take the reins in Finance. We’re currently seeking a highly skilled Systems Engineer to provide the business knowledge and technical expertise to implement strategies, evaluate products, and build upon an infrastructure that supports the ever-changing needs of our customers. In this role, you will work with complex systems, designing, developing, and integrating them at every stage of its life cycle.
If you’re reliable in delivering a mission-critical infrastructure with an eye toward accessibility, optimization, and security…. then please read on…. But if you feel this is not your Jam…. then share this Ad with your Friends…because Sharing is Caring…
- Manage and monitor all infrastructure and system installations, including configurations, testing, and maintenance.
- Improve, Increase, and Maintain workflows in Net-Suite.
- Enable faster and smarter business processes and implement analytics to enhance automation of bank reconciliation process; bank data feeds and improve the ongoing automation of A/R and A/P workflows.
- Use expert-level administration and optimization of hosts and servers to ensure high availability and appropriate resource management.
- Develop and maintain integration between NetSuite and Tableau. Partner with Data Science Team to create reports and views within Tableau as required by the Finance and/or Executive Management Team.
- Install and configure operating systems, software, and hardware components, and document the design, maintenance, and support procedures.
- Routinely test software for bugs, redundancies, and security issues
- Create reports and documentation outlining findings and solutions; oversee the overall backup strategy and daily operations for secure backups and restore testing.
- Minimum of 3 years of Net-Suite experience in an Administrator/Developer or similar type role/function.
- Extensive experience developing SOAP and REST integration types.
- Experience working with various APIs and knowledge of configuration.
- A well-developed sense of urgency that is tempered with extreme attention to detail and a great sense of humor.
- Experience with or knowledge of programming languages and operating systems; current equipment and technologies, enterprise backup and recovery procedures, system performance-monitoring tools, active directories, virtualization, HTTP traffic, content delivery, and caching.
- Experience in project management, application design and integration, and cloud computing.
- Expertise in creating, analyzing, and repairing large-scale distributed systems.
- Excellent Time Management Skills, the ability to lead multiple projects at once and work in a fast-paced, ever-changing environment.
What is in it for You and Why you Should Apply:
- Health, Dental, Vision, Life, 401K, Health & Wellness Program.
- Community involvement.
- Company paid vacation and holidays.
- Competitive pay.
- A thoughtful and considerate Virtual On-boarding and Training Initiative that will set you up for the BEST SUCCESS!!
- A supportive and positive space for you to grow and expand your career development.
Apply today or refer a qualified friend!
Job Type: Full-time
- NetSuite: 3 years (Required)
Work Location: Remote