We are a Small Civil / Survey firm seeking a Project Engineer for Site Planning, Stormwater / Wastewater / Environmental Permitting/ and Structural Design.
PE is strongly preferred, though we would accept later stage EIT applicants who are able to obtain their P.E. Certification within 1 year.Partnership opportunities are available. We are seeking a well-rounded candidate interesting in being an integral part of a small, growing firm. Candidates must have familiarity or experience and the ability to demonstrate in drafting using the following:
-Experience in land development projects, utilities, hydrology, site design. Structural experience a plus.
- P.E. Certification or ability to obtain within 6 months of hire
- Qualified EIT
- AutoCAD Civil 3D
- Land surveying equipment and practices
- Experience with MS Office & GIS Skills
- Willing to be flexible, can be a hybrid position.
Job Type: Full-time
- Dental insurance
- Flexible schedule
- Health insurance
- Paid time off
- Vision insurance
- 8 hour shift
- Day shift
- Monday to Friday
Ability to commute/relocate:
- Portsmouth, RI 02871: Reliably commute or planning to relocate before starting work (Required)
- Civil: 4 years (Required)
- EIT (Required)
- PE Certificate (Preferred)
Work Location: One location