Stoeppelwerth & Associates (S&A) is a growing family owned land surveying and civil engineering company that has been in business in the Central Indiana area for over 50 years. We specialize in the design of single and multi-family developments as well as commercial projects. Our team works with clients and jurisdictions to transform small and large tracts of land into completed developments. This includes land planning, zoning assistance, land surveying, color exhibits, preparation of construction plans, plats, construction staking, and as-builts. We work with clients and their design team throughout the entire process culminating in final completion of construction. Our clients include many nationally known builders and developers but also local production and custom home builders.
We are currently seeking an experienced Civil/Site Engineering Project Manager to join our team immediately! The ideal candidate should have experience in project management as well as experience in commercial and residential projects. The project manager will work closely with our clients and ensure that all aspects of our projects meet and exceed client expectations. This position will require the candidate to attend client meetings, public hearings and agency review meetings. Also, the project manager will need to coordinate projects and oversee a small team of technicians. We are looking for someone who is pro-active, has a friendly, positive attitude and thrives in a team environment.
- Professional Engineer – License preferred but no required
- 5+ years of Project Manager experience in the Civil Engineering field
- Must be outgoing and have a positive attitude
- Needs to be dependable and possess the ability to work independently as well as be part of a team to meet deadlines and provide high quality work
- Works closely with clients
- Must have the ability to multitask
- Land development experience
- Proficient using AutoCAD Civil 3D (preferred but not required)
- Supervision and mentioning of team
This position requires attention to detail and the ability to perform under short deadlines. Typical hours are 8:00 - 5:00 Monday - Friday. Hours vary depending on workload; however, successful candidates must be available to work overtime as workload increases. This position is one of great importance in the success of our organization and offers growth potential in a very respected company.
Job Type: Full-time
- Land Development: 1 year (Preferred)
- Project Management: 5 years (Preferred)
- Civil Engineering: 5 years (Preferred)